Monday, July 16, 2007

Pool Day




We decided to finally use our pool outfront on one of these crazy, humid, hot days. The boys had a blast. With how hot it has been we haven't gone outside as much. Hopefully, someday, we'll have a backyard with a fence so I can just send them out whenever they want and not have to be out there with them the whole time. For a little while I can handle but they would be outside all day if I didn't have my limits with the heat. :0)
Zea, getting ready to go into the pool, thought he had found himself quite the stylish hat for the occasion.

3 comments:

Lisa (Espanish for "Lisa") said...

I'm lovin' the hat!

Tamar and Trevor said...

Trevor wants to know if Taft is peeing in the pool!!! Looks like you are having a good time, I will call you soon.

Marv Loucks said...

YOu know, I can't tell you how amazing it is to have a yard! FINALLY! And believe it or not, when I let them out to play, they don't last anyway, at least not all that long. I think the longest they have been out there is 25 minutes. But they sure love it. It has been great!

Anyway, I am so happy that you guys get to do and see so much out there while you are there...to bad we can't see much of anything! Oh well, our time will come too!

Love the pics!