Monday, August 27, 2007

Girls Camp

I went to girls camp this year for the second half on the week. It was so much fun & I really loved getting to know our girls more. They are so great, especially, considering how hard the areas are where they live. I feel blessed to have been able to be there for some pretty spiritual and special moments with them. I was exhausted when I got home but had a great time. Yeah, Logan ward girls...I love you!
This is Quany, Mimi, Kira, me and Vernisha (who I was introduced to as "Winky").






This is Megan Long, she is in another ward in the stake. We were counslors together over the second years (with 2 other ladies). We hit it off right away; she is so great! Don't worry we were eating a chocolate cake!

One of our girls, Vanessa, braided my hair the day we were leaving. I just wanted it out of my face but she went way beyond the call of duty and gave me cornrows. Taft thought it was pretty funny when he saw me. I wish I had a picture of what it looked like when I took it out...now that was funny...it was all over the place!

1 comment:

jor said...

The cornrolls are hilarious! That would make a fun christmas card...all "philly'd out" :)