Monday, August 27, 2007

Our 5th anniversary

For our 5th anniversary Brett took us to Hersey Park (a water & amusement park). I was in charge of finding babysitting for the day (thank you again Dobson's and Barnhust's) so we were able to spend the day alone and go on any & all the rides we wanted to. Brett debated between the romantic vs. fun anniversary and decided that we need to have some serious fun together more than the other and he was right (as usual) :0).

We had so much fun and were completely whipped out afterward. We have always loved roller coaster rides but I was surprised how weak my stomach has become since I have been pregnant (No, I am not expecting, I just mean since I have had children my stomach has not been the same). Not to worry though, a little food and the time in line and I was good to go again. ;0)

I also turned 30, 6 days before, but we didn't do a whole lot (by my choice) so we don't have any pictures but it was a very nice and relaxing birthday. I was excited to be 30 until my knee and hamstring started to have problems and was taking forever to heal but I am fine with it now. I think it helps to be married to a younger and such a handsome man! ;0)
I mean just look at him...how can you be old next to someone so great! And let's be honest here, he is the more mature and grounded one on the family. :0) It has been a wonderful 5 years and I am excited for the innumerable ones to come.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Happy Anniversary!!! & Birthday!!!
I enjoyed all of your most recent posts. You struck up a bit of envy though I would have loved to go to camp again, go to Hershey Park for my anniversary, oh & I'd really like a "slow melt" popsicle!!! :)