Monday, August 27, 2007

A muddy day with the Griffitts


Taft, Zea, Emma & Abby (Griffitts) found a mud puddle that was created from their day in the sprinklers & really enjoyed themselves. I was pretty funny & I had fun hosing them down. They were pretty excited for their "slow melting" popsicles (that's right mom's, look in the freezers in your stores, it says "slow melting" and they really are; not sure how it works and not sure I want to but it does; I am now okay with giving them popsicles even when they are not in swimsuits). :0)

5 comments:

Teri said...

Mud, Popcicles, and a hose...what more could a kid want?...FUN!

Angela said...

Looks like fun! I'm sure the kids were in heaven. Also says something about how cool the moms are!

Sharisse said...

Your boys are getting so big! Is Taft in pre-school? Can you believe that you are almost halfway through your second year? Before you know it you'll be packing your bags! If you guys are looking for loan repayment sites, Tooele, Moab and Provo are. We are going to be living in Tooele/Stanbury Park. It sure would be fun to have friends move close by! Ryan's clinic may be hiring again by the time Brett is done and they offer a production bonus. :)

Brooke said...

Angie! Hey! This is Brooke Hinckley. We served in nursery together in Provo. I was looking at a friend's blog and clicked on one of their friends and saw your name! How exciting! We have a blog too. And, we now have a little 16 month old, Ellee. I'm so glad I found your blog! Small world! Anyway, I'd love to keep in touch. You'll have to check out our blog. You all look great! I can't believe how big Taft is...and I'd never seen Hosea. Cute! Anyway, just wanted to say hi. I have thought about you from time to time and wondered how you were doing. And, it looks like you're doing great!

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

You need a new post, Angie! I'll help you, I tagged you. Check my blog for details!