Friday, March 28, 2008

Painting our squirrel feeders

A few weeks ago I took the boys to Lowe's (they do a free project a couple times a month). We built bird/squirrel feeders. Well, we finally got around to painting them & the boys loved it. It was a little hard not to step in and help them paint since they were using a ton of paint and it was all mixing together to become one very strange and unappealing color but I did show some self control and let them pain the whole thing. I am glad I did becasue it really doesn't matter and they LOVED their feeders when they were done.


1 comment:

jor said...

Colin and Brannon had the same idea to paint their squirrel feeders. BUT they did it the next morning (sunday) before Ben and I woke up. We came out to find them at the kitchen table with fully painted houses and surprisingly very little paint where it shouldn't be. They still got in trouble for getting into paint without asking. :)