Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Wicked in New York

One thing that Brett & I still wanted to do was to go and see a Broadway play together before we leave. Considering I am having a baby in June and we are moving in September the window was getting smaller to go. I decided to surprise Brett, so, (with the help of Teresa with Ebay...Thanks again!) I got great tickets for a great price last minute (the beauty of living 2 hours away) and we went. It was a bit crazy of a day getting ready & getting the boys situated (I found out at midnight the night before we left that I won the tickets) but it was a WONDERFUL night and well worth every bit of money or stress. Plus, it was really fun to just be spontaneous again (something that I haven't been able to be for awhile). The seats were awesome the the musical...brilliant; my date was pretty hot also, which always helps!

2 comments:

nathalia said...

Way to be spontaneous! Looks like you had a great time!

Kristin said...

Ebay, huh? It never even occurred to me to do that - so smart! I'm glad you got to have the NY Broadway experience. It's one of the things I love best about living out here!