Friday, March 28, 2008

Taft's superhero party/datenight

We have a datenight group each week, so we decided to just make that Taft's 4th birthday party. He wanted both girls and boys; & he wanted a superhero party. So, it became the superhero/princess party (superheroes need someone to save).It was a fun night. We had dinner (if you count hot dogs & mac-n-cheese), played pin the "S" on superman & save the princess (we hid a little Belle doll and timed the kids to go and find it upstairs), then we had cake & ice cream and watched the Bee movie until parents came back. I can't believe he is 4! Glad I have one more year before he starts school; I am not ready for that. Oh, and yes...the belly is getting much bigger.





1 comment:

Marv Loucks said...

kay, I just have to ask...WHERE IS YOUR BELLY GETTING BIGGER?!?

You like about half my size and you are two weeks ahead of me!

Just kidding.