Thursday, December 18, 2008

Moments of the boys

The boys got caught playing games on the computer in the office. I have to say I am proud that Taft can figure out how to get on there but that makes me even more concerned because now that he can do it himself I will have to watch him that much more carefully. I am glad that are bonding though, even if it is getting into trouble. ;0)
A classic shot of Zea after he spilled some milk on himself. It was pretty funny but he didn't seem to think so.



Brett's parents have a train that goes around the Christmas tree. It whistles and everything...pretty cool! They have a hard time not touching it, can't say I blame them, but they are doing pretty well all things considered.
Okay, this was so funny. Zea has a pair of P.J.'s that zip up, so, he can take them off easier now. Well, the other day he came down the stairs like this and when I asked where his jammies where he said, "they disappeared" making the motion like this in the picture with his hands. I couldn't help but laugh. Props on creativity. This child often gets out of trouble because he makes me laugh...got to watch this one! ;0)




Nathan is learning to sit up by himself. He is pretty good but must still be supervised as he tumbles over quickly. Isn't he so cute...we just love this child and his smiles.


2 comments:

tylersgirl said...

his smiles are great.
boys are trouble but better than girls.
sorry, but you know it is true.
or you will when they are 17.
I miss you Angie.
It is funny to see you on the blog.

Tamar and Trevor said...

Nathan is getting SO big and I love the classic Zea tantrum picture. I am also glad that you got your snow. It looks like you have had more than we have had so far this year! We miss you guys.