Thursday, December 18, 2008

More Pictures from Utah

We also stopped and visited with some good friends in Provo, the Brown's. They have two adorable girls. So, we went to lunch and then walked around BYU campus for a while. It was a good day and fun to see them again. Hopefully, they can come and visit us in Las Vegas soon. We also visited with my friend, Kim, and her family (thanks again for dinner) but don't have pictures. Also, my step-mom, Diane, took all the girls in the family out for a nice lunch (but don't have pictures of that yet either); thanks again Diane.

Here is my Dad, brother Paul and his daughter Hannah playing the Wii (I love watching my Dad play & we got so into it that you really had to watch yourself or you'd get hit, espcially with tennis). It was a blast!

Playing on the swings in the backyard.



Reading bedtime stories with the boys. Steve and Lori, you really will make amazing parents someday! Thanks for everything!

3 comments:

March said...

:)

Lisa (Espanish for "Lisa") said...

It took me a while to check you blog again! You have a lot of great posts to catch up on. I hope you guys have been having fun getting ready for Christmas. I can't believe it snowed down there!

Oh, and before I forget, here's our blog address: http://twogringosandamexifry.blogspot.com/
I'm sorry we've been lame about posting lately, but I hope you enjoy anyway.

We hope to see you guys soon! (You'll probably get a call from us in the next couple of days).

Josh said...

Josh wonders why his name didn't make the blog. Bwahahahaha. And why didn't we take pictures? And IS THAT HANNAH? Holy shamoly, it's been awhile. I don't even recognize her. What the. . .