Thursday, December 18, 2008

Our trip to Utah

We went and visited my family in Utah recently. My youngest brother, Chris, left for a mission on December 10th (Taiwan, Taipei), so, we went down for his farwell before Thanksgiving. We stayed with my brothers, Steve, and his wife, Lori. They just bought a house in South Jordan. It was so fun to stay with them. It is a cute and good sized house with a huge backyard (swing set included) which my boys LOVED! Man, I want a yard. It was fun to be there and visit with everyone, especially Steve and Lori (thanks again you two). I haven't been around since they got married, so, it was fun to get to know Lori better (amazing lady...good job Steve). Here are pictures of them reading to the boys (yes, Taft was working on a battle between him and the critters up his nose...nice, huh!)

This is my cute little man after the farewell trying to get in as many brownies as he could before we noticed and he was stopped. Pretty handsome...I know! :0)


Steve and Lori playing with the boys in their backyard. You know you live in Vegas when you go to Utah for greenery and trees...it was beautiful and I finally felt like Christmas was coming. They also read to the boys and played with them. And of course, we brought the Wii and spent many nights playing together when the boys were asleep. My other brother, Paul, and his family came a couple of nights which was a blast. My Dad even joined in one night and that was a lot of fun to have us all there. Thanks for coming over everyone and making our trip so much fun.






1 comment:

kelly said...

i love these pictures of your family, i miss them! steve is so darn cute! love you girl - kelly