Monday, June 25, 2007

Family Temple Trip

We went to the Washington, D.C. temple together as a family. It was wonderful and the boys really enjoyed walking around and going to the visitor center where they saw the statue of Christ and listened to the recording. It was a nice opportunity to talk to the boys and make some sweet memories with them. At two different times Taft told Brett and I that "Jesus loves Him"; it was worth the whole trip for that. I hope he will always feel that! I am so grateful that Christ has made it possible for our family to be together forever. I hope and pray I can live up to my part of that gift.

1 comment:

Lynnette said...

Taft's little comment is so sweet!! It's amazing how they grasp on so easily and quickly to the truth, they alteady know it deep inside. You are good parents!