Monday, June 4, 2007

Our friends

These are some of the boys friends that they play with a lot. I am good friends with their moms (Tamar-girls, Jordan-boys) and we do a lot together. There's (top) Colin, Emma, Abby, (bottom) Taft, Brannon, Hosea. It's fun to see them play together. Tamar and Trevor (her husband) live 2 doors down from us and Jordan (Ben is her husband) is one of the girls I run with all the time and also the mastermind behind the t-ball team (I quickly joined the bandwagon).
A day trip to the Philadelphia Zoo (the first Zoo in America) with a group of our friends.

2 comments:

Joanna said...

Angie you look hot and like you are having a blast. I think you have good genetics in your family :) love ya even though I haven't seen you in 13 years.

Sharisse said...

You didn't tell me you changed your last name to Clatyon. ARe you trying to hide from the IRS? LOL Thanks for being such a fun friend! Keep in touch! Our new blog site address is:
http://ryanandsharisserowanfamily.blogspot.com/
I love your blog! It looks great!
Sharisse