Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A deer in our yard!

How cool is this!!! We were playing in our living room when Taft said, "there's a deer ourside". I wasn't sure what he was talking about until I looked out the window and saw it. I am pretty sure that is not something we will see in Las Vegas.;0) There are not a lot of places where that would happen. Brett walked out one morning for school and looked eye to eye with a 4 point buck. I could do without the crazy wild cats that go to the bathroom on my lawn all the time, but this is pretty cool. And yes, the boys are sitting on a 4 wheeler in the living room. A doctor Brett is working with gave it to us (his children have out grown it) but it needs 2 new batteries that cost $40 each, so, we will probably be getting rid of it. Until then, the boys really enjoy pretending. I spent the whole first day setting the timer so they could take turns on it.


No comments: