Sunday, July 6, 2008

Nathan Paul Clayton

Okay, so, after 9 months (to the day...born ON his due date) our beautiful little boy (#3) is here! He was born on June 6th (6/7/08...pretty easy to remember) at 10:01am. He weighed 7lbs. 12 oz. & was just over 20 inches long. He has Brett's mouth but other than that I have no idea who he looks like, except he looks like one of our babies (they seem to look rather similar coming out and then they get more distinctive features later). He does look more like Taft than Zea did & Brett says that he looks more like my side of the family (which Taft does), so, we'll see. All I know is he is pretty cute & we are thrilled to have him here and be the proud parents of 3 adorable boys!!! Isn't he gorgeous!! Nathan (from the very beginning) likes to stick out his tongue. Here is his proud father doing it right back to him...I thought it was pretty cute.


6 comments:

Brooke said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful little boy! Sorry to hear he had to have surgery, but I'm so glad you had a great doctor and were near the hospitals there. What a blessing! I'll be excited to see how he changes in the coming weeks...they change SO much. I can definitely see the similiarities with your other boys though. You guys have a cute mold going there with your kids. :)

nathalia said...

So cute! I love the daddy-son tongue picture. Congrats you cute family!!!

Tamar and Trevor said...

Love the last picture! You have a great looking family.

Robison Fam. said...

Congrats on boy number 3! That could be me someday soon... Glad that he is doing well after his surgery. Let us know when you guys head out this way...

Swanky Mommy said...

Yeah! Finally some pictures. He's VERY cute :)!

Anonymous said...

He looks just like Taft. Congrats!!