Sunday, July 6, 2008

Taft's Graduation...a little late...I know!


With everything else that has happened, I am sorry to say that I never got to post Taft's preschool graduation (which happened the end of May), so, here you are. He did a great job this year and learned a lot (thanks Jamie). He loved going and we LOVED watching all the kids sing and say there parts at the graduation. After a very emotional & unsure decision to put him in (nothing to do with Jamie, just not having him at home with me for that time) I am so glad that we did. He has grown a lot in so many ways this year & I know he had a great time. We are very proud of the wonderful little man that he is (& has always been).





1 comment:

Teri said...

Congrats on your new little guy! I'm sorry he had such a rocky start, it sound like things are going well now? He sure is cute! He looks just like your other boys!