Thursday, November 6, 2008

Our first play-date


We finally had our first play-date with friends. We had their cousin, Liam (in blue), over & a little boy in the ward, Garrett (in red). They had a great time. They really needed it & enjoyed themselves. I have realized just how unique it was in Philly to have so many families near us with children the same age as BOTH of my boys. It sure made things easier to just go over to someones house and both of the boys had a playmate. They play with their cousin quite a bit but Zea often just ends up doing his own thing. They are doing fine but it has been another adjustment.

5 comments:

jor said...

Oh they look so cute! I'm glad there are some kids to play with.

Tamar and Trevor said...

Thanks for the update. I can't believe how big Nathan looks! We miss you guys.

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

Great update! I am also so sad that I never went on a "last run" with my Philly girls. Nathan has grown a ton and even Zea looks bigger. So sad how fast time flies. We miss you guys!!!

Annette said...

It's great to see how you guys are doing now that you've left. It looks like fun. By the way, I want to thank you for all of the ward activities that you ran over the years. I had to do Halloween...wow. You're superwoman!

Eric and Caralee said...

I'm so glad things are going well! I am excited to see you're blogging again!! Love ya