Monday, November 3, 2008

Our last family trip...New York!

We decided that we had to see the Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island before we left the east coast. So, we bought tickets for our only Saturday without a thousand things to do, left at about 4:30am and went to New York. I am so glad we did! I think this made my 9th or 10th trip to New York in my 2 1/2 years in Philly & I have loved them all. I will really miss this city of energy. On my first visit I was not sure what all the hype was about but by the time I left that day I was feeling the excitement, culture, activity...energy of the city and loved visiting it whenever I could.
Our ferry ride to Manhattan from Staten Island. It was cold but the boys were enjoying the outside.
Until it got too cold for Zea and we went inside. ;0)
I thought this was a great picture, not only of the Statue of Liberty but of my cute boys!
Sorry about this picture...I couldn't figure out how to save the changes made to this section of pictures on my computer.

No comments: