Thursday, November 6, 2008

What we have been up to...everyday stuff

Zea was dancing in the office with Grandpa who was playing 80's songs really loud and enjoying every minute of watching Zea dance. He really is such a great Grandpa; he adores his grandchildren!
Just goofy time with brothers. I love moments like this when I hear the boys playing together and laughing hard. These are the moments I wish I could permanently etch into my head to never forget. I am trying but I have already realized things I had forgotten but didn't want to. I am already missing these years with all my kids home and young. I really hope I enjoy them to the fullest.
Grandpa is teaching Zea how to play nicely with a dog. This is their dog, Lily. She is so kind and gentle with the boys. Good thing or Zea would have been bitten for sure by now. I think he thought she was a stuffed animal that moved and he could kick or hit her without it hurting her. He is much better but it was a hard lesson to sink in for him when we first arrived here.
Brett has volunteered to help around the house while he is looking for a job. Here he is building shelves for his parent in the garage. I guess since we are not paying rent we won't charge them. ;0)
The boys were playing outside while Brett worked on the garage. They LOVE the rocks but they are learning that they have to put them back where they got them because they are not just randomly there...it is part of the landscape...they are getting it.

1 comment:

jor said...

Angie you are such a good mom! Just realizing that you don't want to miss anything is sometimes the hardest part.