Monday, November 3, 2008

Viva Las Vegas

Taft wanted to hold Nathan in the hotel room at the airport where we stayed the night before we left. Well, Maureen (Brett's mother), me & the boys stayed there. Brett & his dad were already on their second day on the road...thank goodness I didn't have to go with him.




Our last flight out of Philly (as residents at least). It was quite the adjustment to land & see no trees (but palm trees), open view, & especially the sun hitting us right in the eye (I haven't had that for a long time...too many trees in Philly). I felt quite homesick driving to his parents house but after a nice prayer that night, getting my husband back, & time we are doing well & starting to feel at home again. We still miss the people though...that can't be replaced. What a great time in our lives that we will ALWAYS cherish!!!!



4 comments:

jor said...

Oh Angie! I want to comment on ALL the posts! We really do miss you guys soooo much and things definitely are not the same without you. Brannon asks for Zea to come over all the time and Colin has to explain that he and Taft live too far away now :( Hopefully it won't be too long till we see you again! You have some really cute pictures of all the boys that I had to steal...thanks!

nathalia said...

Yayyyyyyy! Finally some posts from you! It makes me miss you though. Glad that you are safe! Keep the pics coming - makes you seem less far away!

Julie said...

awww Aunt Maureen! Say hi to Paul and her for me. How are you guys liking living in Vegas? I'm sure its a huge change from Philly. Hope you guys are doing well and adjusting ok. Your kids are darling!! Taft is cracking me up- he has a smile like Bretts!

Darcee said...

I LOVED seeing new pix and seeing what you guys are up to these days! What a move! I hope you are slowly getting settled. You look GREAT! I don't know how you are handling 3 active boys. Supermom!!! :)