Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Nathan is always so happy when he sees you after his naps. I heard him playing around in his crib, so, I grabbed the camera and caught the adorable look on his face when he finally sees you and knows you are going to be picking him up. He does get pretty ticked if you look at him and then walk away...understandably so.
Yes...I was doing dishes and didn't notice how quiet he had become until I turned around and he was out cold. It was so cute and sad at the same time.
He loves his Daddy and his Daddy is quite the sucker for him as well. I caught them while that were hanging out in the morning. Pretty cute!
This is a picture of him with his cousin, Collin, who was born 3 days earlier than him and to top it off it is the son of Brett's twin, Justin. Pretty cool huh!
He is just so cute! I just love that smile. He makes the whole family happy when he looks at us like this. What a blessing to have this little man in our family.