Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Boys update

Taft is loosing his first tooth...crazy! We tried to take it out during dinner because he was complaining about not being able to eat but it was to traumatic so we quite and will either try again later or just let it come out on his own...I just hope he doesn't choke on it during the night or swallow it.
Our awesome Aunt Julie and Uncle Mike sent the boys a Batman and Siperman outfit for their Build-a-Bears (that they also got for them). The boys LOVED them, except for the mask on Zea's. He liked it at first but then decided it was too much for him and preferred his bear without it. I think it was a bit scary for him. Taft on the other hand has renamed his bear from "Webber" to "Batbear" (at least while in costume, which has yet to be removed).

Taft in a nutshell right now. He LOVES video games on the computer. It makes me nervous how quickly he picks up on how to work the internet and how to play these games. He is one smart kid. That and I am one slow Mom when it comes to the computer/internet which many of you could attest for.
Now this is sad. Zea feel asleep in the car. We were trying to get him to wake up so he would still take a nap, so, we had him walk in the house. Only to come around the corner and find him asleep on the stairs like this. It didn't last long but was pretty funny/sad regardless. I am just glad the camera was downstairs so I could catch a picture of it.

Playdough time with Dad. Let's be honest...they are both really into it...I love that I married a man as young at heart as I am (in the good ways that is). Zea was showing me the two playdough circles that he made if you didn't pick up on that in the picture.