Friday, February 6, 2009

Zea in a Nutshell


Here is Zea wearing the snow boots he has been wearing since it snowed here in December. He wears the EVERYWHERE except church (only because I won't let him). Doesn't matter the weather (as you can tell with the shorts and short sleeve shirt) or what we are doing (park, library, store...you name it). The face is pretty classic now a days as well!


This is a leash we found in the garage the other day. It is a long rope with a clip on both ends that he hooks to everything in the house. It is rather cool, actually. My favorite is when he hooks things to it and goes "fishing" over the landing from the first floor to the second. He really is very creative and inventive. What a fun boy to have in our family. Certainly keeps things interesting. I sure love him!

4 comments:

jor said...

Hahahaha! He looks so cute in those boots! You are awesome to let him wear them everywhere. Does he try hooking the leash to Nathan? :)

Cathie said...

How fun to see updates of your family. The picture of Zea is classic! Cute boys.

Natalie said...

found you guys through the Lower's blog. Great photos--missed you last Sunday when we visited but we'll be back soon! check us out on our blog. Natalie T.

kelly said...

I am so sorry I didn't get to see you the other day!!!!! I was gone until mid night and then up at the crack of dawn. Was a rough weekend. I so miss you though and can't wait to be in touch soon. Thanks for being such a good friend to me, love you.