Friday, February 6, 2009

Zea's artistic ability

After telling him 'No' numerous times to not play with our camera; he snatched it right when I walked out of the room and took as many pictures as he could. He really didn't have much time before I was back and he was in trouble but when I looked at what he shot I have to admit I was pretty impressed. Everything was pretty focused and centered and he knew what he was aiming at. These are his parents love birds.

This is "Lilly" the family dog, not mine...his parents! She is a great dog though, just smelly!

The fireplace.

The pantry. Nathan, but a nice shot of the room as well. My talented son at work. Who knows...maybe he has a future with National Geographics...that would actually fit his personality quite well.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Get him a kid digital camera! We got two for Jacob and Caleb for Christmas and they were a hit. Zea would probably love one too. :)

Eric and Caralee said...

Wow! I am impressed, that's better then I could do at 15..hehe

kelly said...

my boys do that!!!! i didn't know you had a bird - we just got one this weekend, am i in for it? miss you more than you know!